Sunday, February 19, 2012

Getting the plan rolling......

During this last week I made final confirmations of teachers that were going to take part in my action research and we met and discussed what the students' electronic portfolios would include.  We talked about how many students should participate per class and its okay if teachers have different numbers.  Our goal is that next school year this becomes a campus wide procedure. 

I am excited to have the students start creating their portfolios and to see what else we can discover during this project.  I think it will be interesting to see what different grade levels of students will create and discuss with their parents during the conference.  I am hoping for high participation from my students and parents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment